My mom got Gabriella a new bath tub. The ducky tub is SO much better than the infant tub we had! Gabriella has so much fun playing in the ducky and it's not as easy for her to try to climb out.
A Dog's Request: The only thing I ask is to be loved for being me, To worry not of hunger or of never being free, I want to feel the comfort of a warm and loving home, And live a life knowing that I will never be alone.
Bristol
O God, protect our going out and our coming in; Let us share the hospitality of this home with all who visit us, that those who enter here may know your love and peace.
2 comments:
Yea for Ducky tub!!! They're the best!!!
I was actually looking at that SAME tub! haha. Go figure.
I love that it's inflatable, and will be easier to get to Kuwait!
Post a Comment