We just got home from a week's visit in Ohio. We had such a great time visiting with Jim's family and Gabriella got WAY too much attention. I'm not looking forward to breaking her of being held constantly and taking numerous naps throughout the day. I don't know if it was the cold weather or Grandma's rocking chair, but Gabriella took about 6 naps a day. Gabriella really enjoyed playing with her cousin Nick. Nick loves race cars and he was nice enough to share them with her...most of the time. I think we're going to have to get her some race cars for Christmas.
It did snow during our visit. I know. You're probably expecting me to have pictures of Gabriella playing in the snow...all dressed up like a little snow bunny. Well, don't hold your breath. There wasn't any chance I was going outside. We have some very nice pictures of Gabriella looking at the snow through the glass door.
The time flew by and before I knew it we were packing our bags and heading back to sunny Florida. We really enjoyed spending time with family, but it's always nice to come home...especially when it's 75 degrees!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment