A Dog's Request: The only thing I ask is to be loved for being me, To worry not of hunger or of never being free, I want to feel the comfort of a warm and loving home, And live a life knowing that I will never be alone.
Bristol
O God, protect our going out and our coming in; Let us share the hospitality of this home with all who visit us, that those who enter here may know your love and peace.
2 comments:
I knew that I knew that music! Elijah has that same ball popper! haha. It was one of his Christmas gifts!
Gabriella is SO freaking cute!
Love these videos. How cool is this, now she can move and shake to her hearts desire. Charlotte is racing to catch up to Gabriela’s amazing milestone.
Ps –We have the same toy too… not that we can EVER find all the balls that go with it. :0
Post a Comment