


The best part, for me, about living in Tampa was being able to get up on Saturday and Sunday and go to the beach. I would divide my time between Clearwater and Dunedin. Clearwater was great for the white sandy beach, people watching, and having a beer at Frenchy's. Dunedin was more about relaxing. Dunedin also had a dog area, so I would take Bristol despite her lack of desire to get her paws wet. I would lay out for hours alone. Or, if Devon was in town, we would bring margaritas and floaties and float in the ocean.
All this talk about the beach reminds me of a bird incident (I am sure most of you are aware of my bird phobia). I was sitting on the beach enjoying a yummy double cheeseburger from McDonalds. I noticed a few seagulls scouting the area, but didn't feel threatened by their presence. For me, the best part of a sandwich is the pickle, so I save the pickle bite for last. With that being said, I was about to put the last bite of my double cheeseburger in my mouth when all of a sudden a seagull swoops down to take it from me. This action caused about 20 other seagulls to swarm me in attempt to get the essence of my sandwich. The birds won...again.
Fast forward to 2009, I took some cute pictures of Gabriella while we were enjoying a day at the beach in Melbourne. Luckily, it was a bird free day.
1 comment:
SOOOOO cute! Miss the beach! Can't wait to start going again!
Post a Comment