Friday, May 8, 2009

The Hackett's Came to Play

Gabriella and I were so lucky to have Rachel and Elijah come to visit us! As most of you know, Elijah and Gabriella are exactly two weeks apart (he was born on February 11 and Gabriella on February 25), and were a perfect match from the beginning. Both of them had such a fun time playing together. Gabriella kept trying to put Elijah's pacifier in his mouth...Elijah kept stealing Gabriella's sippy cup...and when one would get upset the other would offer comfort. They both are really happy and sweet toddlers and I truly enjoyed having the company. I hope through my not feeling well and lack of sleep that Rachel had an enjoyable visit...the cakes from the Dessert Lady hopefully made up for it!

I will post pictures soon, but I couldn't resist getting these videos of Elijah and Finn posted quickly. If there ever was a boy who deserved a dog...

No comments: